- Written by Sutherlin FFA Sutherlin FFA
- Created: 11 August 2010 11 August 2010
Sutherlin FFA was well represented at the 2010 Douglas County Fair. Sixteen members exhibited livestock, as well other entries in ag mechanics and a landscape exhibit.
Brandon Anderson was Reserve FFA Champion Conformation and Austin Powell was Reserve Grand Champion Showman. Both won their conformation classes. Adam Powell and Tessa Knight were second in conformation classes. All four came back for the champion drive, making up half of the final round. Kacie McCracken and Trevor Taylor were each third in their classes. Ross Grauf had the Champion Showmanship and Champion Female in Dairy and competed in the FFA Round Robin Master Showmanship.
Jesilyn Risk was Champion Novice FFA Showman. Colleen O'Meara and Kaylee Terry were each second in their conformation classes. Colleen also had the Reserve Champion Crossbred Female and the Reserve Grand Champion Female overall. Nicole Ritson was second in her showmanship class, as was Shelby Henrikson. Natasha Russell also exhibited a market hog.
Shelby and Taylor Foley each showed two ewe lambs. Taylor was Reserve Champion Advanced Showman.
Haley Logan exhibited a rabbit in the small animal division. She was ?????????? awarded a Champion rosette.
Other Indvidual Awards
- Lana Chamberlain was Grand Champion in Presentations. Shelby Henrikson and Kasse Freeman were both division Reserve Champions.
- Jerry Risk was Champion Ag Mechanics exhibitor. Adam Powell, Austin Powell, and Brandon Anderson all placed with mechanics entries.
Overall Chapter Awards
- First Place Chapter speelautomaten online Landscape Exhibit (Kasse Freeman, Adam Powell, Alex Powell, Austin Powell, Madison Powell)
- Reserve Grand Champion Ag Mechanics for the replacement hog ramp built with donations for the fairgrounds
- First place Livestock Judging Jackpot Team (Adam Powell, Austin Powell, Tessa Knight, Andrew Beattie, Alex Powell)
- Second place overall Advanced Livestock Judging Team
- First place overall Dairy Judging Team
- First place Beginning Livestock Judging Team
Congratulations to all for a very successful fair!